Terms of Service
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that you place in the online shop "www.hein-berlin.com" Managing Director: Claudia Heinisch
contact: 0049 (0) 176 45959338 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these general terms and conditions.
(4) The contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can access and print out the currently valid general terms and conditions on this website.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop. The product images in the online store are example images, the products are manufactured only after the purchasing order, this may take up to 10 business days and the delivered products may differ slightly from the example images.
(2) By clicking the button “Order now with obligation to pay” you are submitting a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB).
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded with the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare our acceptance of the purchase offer or if we send the goods to you - without prior express declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 prices
The Euro prices mentioned on the product pages do not include VAT according to the small business regulation §19 UStG and do not include the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 terms of payment; Default
(1) Payment can be made either by credit card or PayPal in advance.
§ 5 delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our production facility to the address you provided with DHL.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) See §2 (1) : By purchasing any goods through our store the buyer agrees to allow up to 10 business days production time before dispatch.
§ 6 right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers in the sense of
BGB § 13 consumer:
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
BGB § 14 Entrepreneur:
(1) An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) A partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
HEIN | Claudia Heinisch
Address: Jacobsohnstraße 26, 13086 Berlin
by means of a clear declaration (by email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached sample revocation text for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal :
If you withdraw from this contract, we will return all payments that we have received from you, excluding delivery costs, to be refunded immediately upon reception of the returned goods in the below requested condition. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the condition, quality and mode of operation.
If you want to cancel the contract, please complete this sample text and send it to email@example.com: return
Company: Claudia Heinisch
Address: Jacobsohnstraße 26, 13086 Berlin
I hereby revoke the contract I have concluded for the purchase of the following goods: Ordered on ... / received on ... Name of the consumer: Address of the consumer: End of revocation
(1) Please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage resulting from inadequate packaging.
§ 7 transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany apply. Excluded from the guarantee are damage that can be traced back to natural wear and tear, improper use and insufficient or incorrect care.
§ 9 final provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2) Only German law is applicable to contracts between us and you, excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention").
(3) The place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you is Berlin.